Gloucester Road, C.1955
The background is looking west from the office of Wen Wei Po in Percival Street.
Gloucester Road was located between Arsenal and Percival Streets. It was constructed on the Wan Chai reclaimed area in 1930. In 1970s, it stretched to the Victoria Park.
The British-American Tobacco Co. on the left was rebuilt to the Elizabeth House in 1977. Its west is Canal Road. This area was reclaimed again in 1965.
In the middle with fishing junks is the entrance of the Cross Harbour Tunnel.